Smol Eco-friendly laundry detergent
I just signed up to Smol, eco-friendly laundry detergent delivered to your door.
It was so easy, all you need to do:
- Visit the website and select the type of detergent you want delivered (bio or non-bio).
- Enter how many laundry capsules you usually use per wash and how many washes you do each week.
- Smol then calculates how often you need to have a 24-capsule pack delivered.
- Should you find yourself running out of capsules – or if they’re piling up – you can adjust or pause your order online anytime.
- To start with, Smol send out a free trial pack of 9 capsules.
What are the benefits?
- The products contain fewer chemicals than other laundry detergents.
- It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and is a great stain remover.
- The packaging is made from recycled and sustainable materials, and is 100% recyclable.
- It also has a handy child lock on it.
- Smol claims its postal service can shave up to 50% off your normal spend on laundry detergent.
Smol is the best eco-friendly laundry detergent I’ve tried so far.
As Smol offer a free trial pack, it’s well worth signing up to test it out, you just need to pay £1 for the postage. Then if you want to subscribe, it’s £4.50 per 24 capsule pack.