Tea & Tonic Rich Face Oil
Finding that perfect skin routine can be hard, so to spruce up my nighttime routine, Tea and Tonic gifted me their Saving Grace ‘Rich Face Oil.’
The oil is designed to comfort and restore your skin leaving it smooth and supple, perfect for nighttime use. It’s made from 100% natural products like rose geranium and sandalwood, high in nutrients and antioxidants, vegan friendly and cruelty-free. The oil contains over 80% of seed oils sourced from UK farms, like Borage (Starflower) Oil, Crambe Abyssinian and cold-pressed Camelina Oil. These are all grown as part of the Bee Friendly project / RHS Plants for Pollinators, an initiative that helps local ecosystems by supporting a healthy Bee population.
Tea and Tonic also gifted me a selection of their wellness teas bags to help balance stress and support healthy immune systems.
- Golden Milk Wellness – a relaxing, caffeine-free bedtime blend of turmeric, linden and lavender.
- Ginger Turmeric Wellness Tea – a warming blend of ginger, turmeric and lemon myrtle.
- English Breakfast Wellness Tea – a speciality blend of fine Assam black tea.
- White Mint Wellness Tea – an uplifting blend of white tea, peppermint and eucalyptus.
- Earl Grey Wellness Tea – an elegant, revitalising blend of Earl Grey tea.
What I thought
I dabbed 3 – 4 drops of the Rich Face oil on my face and neck at night time before applying my moisturiser. It left my skin feeling nourished right through to the morning and not greasy.
The teas were very relaxing and refreshing to drink, helping me to unwind before bedtime or boost me in the morning.
I was also impressed by Tea and Tonic’s sustainability pledge; offsetting their carbon impact to a forest in the Highlands where they source raw ingredients. All their ingredients are ethically sourced from traceable, well-trusted growers, and their packaging is either recyclable, biodegradable, or compostable, wherever possible.